Cross-institutional integration: Using Telehealth to Provide Emergency Medical Services and Chronic Disease Care
In the post-pandemic era, using telehealth in care is becoming the new norm. Through the combination of telecommunication and medical services, it breaks the space-time limitation of resources sharing to not only provide real-time medical care for patients and their families but enhance the healthcare service quality. The applications could come into wide use through cross-institutional integration, ranging from large hospitals, local clinics, to community healthcare organizations. Patients and their families are able to communicate with medical institutions via telehealth equipment, get prompt response and support including clinicians' pre-hospital emergency medical service and patients' in-home chronic disease management.
Welcome to join us on July 30th, 2021 on the discussion with hospitals and industrial leaders in Taiwan's outstanding smart healthcare field. You will learn how technology like ICT and AIoT applied to realize the cross-institutional integration and improving emergency medical services and chronic disease management effectiveness.
Topics for this Forum include:
- Application and Effectiveness of Emergency Medical Systems Connect Ambulance Services
- Electronic Patient Care Report System Integrates into Medical Process
- Using Telehealth to Improve Diabetes Care
- How to Ally Resources Across Facilities to Amplify Healthcare Effectiveness
FREE Live Webinar: REGISTER NOW
- Friday, 30th July, 2021 | 14:00-15:45 (GMT+8)
- Please register before 27th July, the link will be provided one day before the webinar.
- Have Questions? CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or +886-2-8964-3000 ext.3196, 3193, 3197
Chii-Jeng Lin, M.D., Ph.D.
President, Joint Commission of Taiwan
Ambulance Pre-hospital Electrocardiography System Saves Lives of Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction
Wei-Chun Huang, M.D., Ph.D., FESC, FACC, FHQS
Director, Department of Critical Care Medicine, Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital
Integrating the Resources of Medical Institutes to Improve the Efficiency of Rescue Services, Based on Smart Cloud Dynamic EMS System
Sam Tsai, M.S.
General Manager, Viewlead Technology Co, Ltd
Telehealth in The Care of Chronic Cardiovascular Disease
Chi-Sheng Hung, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital
Compal iCare™: The Seed to a Smart Medicare Ecosystem
Richard Hsu, E.E., Ph.D.
Vice President, Software RD Headquarters, Compal Electronics, Inc
Panel Discussion & QA Session
- How to put technology into medical care process?
- Process reengineering and healthcare team training
Chii-Jeng Lin, M.D., Ph.D.
Panelists: All Speaker