The Joint Commission of Taiwan (JCT) is a government funded and non-profit organization. JCT has committed to promoting healthcare quality and patient safety. To improve quality and mutual learning, JCT started to call for successful projects of using information technology in healthcare services since 2013. It has officially become the “Smart Healthcare” campaign of National Healthcare Quality Awards (NHQA) which is held by JCT annually. Through the campaigns, JCT has introduced the best and practical applications in the smart healthcare and provided the benchmarking opportunities. In order to provides a integrated services, the “Health Smart Taiwan (HST)” was established in 2019 by JCT for healthcare institutions to achieve digital transformation, shaping a quality, safe, and efficient health care environment.
- facilitating cross-field collaboration between healthcare institutions and the digital health care industry.
- Shaping a new model for smart hospitals.
- Successful stories- find the best smart healthcare solution.
- Diversified solutions- solve your challenges and satisfy the demand for smart healthcare.
- Matchmaking- online consulting or assess your needs on site for ehealth.
- On-site experience- come enjoy Taiwan’s smart healthcare journey.
HST brings together excellence application of smart healthcare solutions. Through on-site visit, you can talk with these providers to accelerate the understanding of smart care applications and future layout directions.
The visiting themes include outpatient and emergency Services, inpatient Services, teaching and research, administration, and environmental management. Welcome to contact us!