Yogain is a full range detection system for fluid leakage and needle dislodgement by "Blood Leakage Detecting Patch" and "Detecting device”. The portable device accurately delivers the alert to attending medical staff through combination of cloud and IOT technology.
Aims the trend of smart care and home hemodialysis, the continuous monitoring provides safe treatment environment for patients and alleviates the workload of medical professionals. And it follows the requirements of IEC/PAS 63023 to communicate with the interface of hemodialysis machine in corresponding protocol, greatly lowering the clinical risk and the number of unnecessary medical disputes.
With the advanced technology, the system possesses several patents that enhance safety during the treatment and reduce infection risk. It decreases potential disputes and strengthens doctor-patient relationship.
- Combining flexible carrier plate and array sensing technology, introducing the design concept of multi-point patch, the leak detection patch developed by multi-channel mapping and sensing technology has the function of customizing the threshold of blood leakage volume, which can adjust the leakage volume before 0.1-1ml to achieve the cost effectiveness of care.
- If it is paired with the three elements of patient physiological parameters, motion energy detection and connected dialysis equipment, it will complete the intelligent dialysis leakage safety monitoring and leakage warning system, and strive for more opportunities for home caregivers or remote assisted disposal.
- Bluetooth with Gateway uploading to the cloud can monitor more than 20 beds at the same time, and present the status of each bed through the APP mobile device and webpage, and can immediately control the flow rate of dialysis machine when blood leakage occurs, which can provide customized services for home care.
1. SNQ National Quality Seal (with Tainan Branch of Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital)
2. 16th - National New Innovation Award (Innovative Medical Materials and Diagnostic Technologies)
Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital Tainan Branch
Tainan City An-Nan Hospital