AmCAD-UT Detection gives physicians the tools necessary to process ultrasound images for sonographic characteristics, helping them to make more confident diagnostic decisions.
Our platform uses statistical pattern recognition and quantification methods to process sonographic images.
AmCAD-UT Detection analyzes images for key characteristics (i.e., hyperechoic foci, echogenicity, texture, margin, anechoic areas, height/width ratio, tumor shape, and tumor size) to provide physicians with both the visual and quantitative data.
- Patented technologies to visualize and quantify sonographic features
- Provide objective and effective visualization and quantification
- Provide effective analytic information and evaluation of all types of nodules based on TI-RAIDS and Global guidelines
- Automated nodule identification & segmentation
- Simultaneous detection of multiple nodules
- Image calibration compatible with all ultrasound systems
- Recommendation based on TI-TADS and global guidelines
- Provide user-friendly interface to help generate the reports immediately
2017 Taiwan Excellence Awards
2016 Drug Research and Development Science and Technology Award
2015 National Biotechnology and Medical Care Quality Award Silver Award
2013 Taiwan Healthcare and Agricultural Biotech Industries Innovation and Excellence Award-Silver Award
2010The 7th National Innovation Award
National/International Medical Device Legal Permit No.
FDA 510(k) K180006
TFDA MD No. 004882