● IR Resolution：384×288
● CMOS Resolution : 1920×1080
● Accuracy：± 0.3 ℃
● Sensitivity：≤ 40mk@25℃
● Temp. Range：0℃∼50℃
● FOV： 24.6°X18.6°
The introduction of Wallie Screen AI Rapid Temperature Screening System can quickly and accurately detect the temperature in the crowd movement. It can immediately detect the people who have an abnormal temperature to help epidemic prevention. In addition, it can combine with facial recognition, access control to provide all in one system for users. By contactless design, this product can be the regular equipment for large institutions, hospitals, government institutions after the epidemic. It can be used as a normal device to prohibit people who have a fever or do not wear a mask from entering a specific area.
Taiwan (Hospital, medical school, prison, Academia Sinica (research institute), the technology company, Hsinchu Science Park), USA (Temple University, Hawaii, airport), Hawaii (Non- governmental organization), Japan (Gym), Vietnam (shopping mall, office building, and restaurant).
● Visible and Infrared Image Output with High Resolution
● Highest and Lowest Temperature Trace and Highlight
● AI Algorithm for Multiple Faces Temperature Detection at the same time
● Audio alarm, screen shot, and video recording for abnormal temperature
● Remote Monitoring: Real-time Photo Transmission
● Mask Screening and Recognition
Taiwan (Hospital, medical school, prison, Academia Sinica (research institute), the technology company, Hsinchu Science Park), USA (Temple University, Hawaii, airport), and Japan (Gym).