"Promotion of Resident Physician
Milestone Evaluation Mechanism and
Information Utilization for Efficiency
"The purpose of the establishment of this system project is to improve the drawbacks of the current milestone evaluation operation procedure, to plan the resident physician competence evaluation system informationization and to integrate the online teaching platform function in order to properly apply the evaluation system in the assistance of the development of “Resident Physician Competence Development Project” and to achieve the implementation of the medical education based on the resident physician training with qualified competence as the final goal. In addition, through the automatic recording and evaluation result of the system, administrative and enormous data statistical analysis can be reduced, the burden of documentation operations can be relived and the reduction of amount of paper usage contributes to environmental protection efforts. The following tasks are achieved:
1. Improve training course and student ability evaluation time and regional limitations
2. Obtain individual student learning status and progress
3. Relatively more timely feedback to students, two-way communication and provide individual guidance and knowledge sharing according to the level of each student.
1. Through learner-based learning, students are able to self-control the learning progress without time and space limitations
2. Understand and arrange the clear goals necessary for one’s own learning through milestones.