FusionNet is an AIoT platform integrated with a variety of smart healthcare solutions developed by Chiun Mai Communication Systems(CMCC). We provide the total solution of Medical Violence Prevention based on indoor positioning and wireless communication for hospitals to solve the problem of medial violence and protect medical personnel's' safety.
Features of Medical Violence Prevention System：
- Light-weighted Bluetooth button for medical personnel to attach to clothes or put in pocket.
- When medical personnel feel threatened , he/she can press the button to transmit an emergency message with in-door positioning information.
- The emergency message with positioning information will be delivered to the security station to alert safety guards, so they can go to the site of incident to help in real-time.
- If the guard is on patrol or away from the security station, he can also be informed by a smart wristband which shows the message and the location of incident.
- The system is also integrated with hospital surveillance camera to automatically record the process of incident for follow-up problem clarification.
FusionNet, enabled by the technology of low-power Bluetooth (BLE), artificial intelligence (AI), Internet-of-Things (IoT) and cloud platform, offers our customers a full range of intelligent services. As an open platform, FusionNet is flexible to integrate 3rd-party devices and provide open API to let our IoT partners develop their services on our platform easily. We are devoted to grow with our partners together as an ecosystem and offer diversified, customized and comprehensive solutions to hospitals and healthcare facilities.