Due to the frequent occurrence of natural and man-made disasters in recent years, the importance of disaster medical treatment has been paid more and more attention. Disasters always bring about a large number of injuries. In order to reduce the huge loss of life and property caused by disasters, it depends on the daily disaster drills. In order to promote disaster medical knowledge and skills, arouse learners' interest, reduce costs, and enhance learning effectiveness, the three components of virtual reality technology are used (1) Immersion (2) Interaction (3) Imagination is introduced in the field of disaster medical training and education. This design is different from other game softwares. In order to achieve realistic handling exercises, voice recognition technology is innovatively added to this software, and system operators can use voice to control the processing process by voice. Through the establishment of this system, a large number of disaster incidents can be simulated. The user can simulate the person in charge of the command, and can watch the audience from a free perspective, so as to facilitate the training of disaster management commanders, in the future when a large number of injuries occur Can effectively reduce casualties and people's property losses.
Building a simulation teaching system for disaster disposal
Assign 50 trainees into 2 groups, one group will perform the exercise test directly after class, and the other group will take the exercise test after using the system operation training. The number of people who passed the exercise test directly after class was 6; after using the system operation training, there were 11 people who passed the exercise test.
Through the implementation and operation of this system, it is easier for students to remember the disaster rescue process and achieve the purpose of learning.
Currently, medical units and schools in South Korea and Southeast Asia are planned as the main markets, and related exhibitions in Southeast Asia and 4 domestic expos are arranged.
Development (CPR+AED) examination certificate.
The disaster treatment injury exercise system developed a network connection version. Through the network connection mechanism, multiple people can be connected at the same time. The training instructor can set the environmental scene, the number of casualties and the injury situation, and can assign different role groups to perform various Project grouping (group) joint exercise.
The disaster injury rehearsal system combines the voice recognition function to develop the English version of the system.
1. The 15th National Innovation Award of the Health Policy Association Clinical Innovation Award
2. The 5th Wic Korea World Invention Competition Gold Award and Special Award
3. Gold Medal in the 10th IIIC International Innovation and Invention Competition
4. The 16th and 17th National Innovation and Advancement Awards of the Health Policy Association
5. 2020 MTE Malaysia International Invention Exhibition Gold Award
6. In September 2020, invited by the Ministry of Economic Affairs Intellectual Property Bureau Outstanding Invention Hall (Innovative Technology Expo) display system
7. The 17th National Innovation Award, Clinical Innovation Award
8. 2020 Medical Policy Council's 21st National Medical Quality Award, Smart Medical Industry Application Group Quality Mark
Institutions such as the Republic of China Search and Rescue Corps, National Defense Medical College, General Hospital of the Tri-Services, Yadong Institute of Technology, Heart Fighting Brigade, etc.