The Dental Root Canal Orifices Detector is a patented product. Built-in LED light, this tiny detector enables dentist easily locate the root canal orifices. The compact and easy-to-hold design make it simple to allow patients to visually understand your diagnosis.
- Crystal clear intraoral image.
- Lightweight and Ergonomic.
- Quick single button capturing images and videos.
- Slim design and right for root canal orifices detecting.
- Micro SD card slot provides portable and flexible storage capacity options for transfer to other devices or computer.
- HDMI port enables the patient to watch the image or video on TV or monitor when connected.
- Full height & half height Specular are available for Adult and Child.
- Build-in rechargeable battery enables portability and long hour operation in external conditions up to 4 hours (MAX)
- Plug & Play Hand Piece Specular
Camera Tube : 2.3mm diameter build in one LED
Lens : Fixed Focus
Field of View (FoV) : 110 degree
Lens F/No : F5.0 ± 5
The product is a great substitute for dental mirror or intraoral camera used by dentists. The 2.3mm camera tube can probe into the pulp hole and correctly locate the problematic root canal orifice which is difficult to be found and completed the root canal treatment with the naked eye. It avoids the pain of the filled tooth due to incomplete treatment of the root, and greatly reduces the number of visits to the hospital for root canal treatment.
Taiwan Utility Patent No. : M600601
PRC Utility Patent No. : 12276712
National/International Medical Device Legal Permit No.
Taiwan FDA Medica Device No. 008416
USA FDA Registered Establishment Number : 3021230790