The Digital Otoscope is designed with the smallest lens and highest resolution of its peers. The industry-leading image quality offers clear live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane. With its superior image quality, it will enhance diagnostic precision and facilitate patient communication.
- Equipped with powerful & clear 720HD color camera module.
- Precision optical lens design with near depth 5mm focus.
- Specular build in with 4 x LEDs to ensure enough lighting for optimum view when inside ear canal.
- Wide 4.3 inch touch screen ensures ease of use for operational setting and taking or storing image or video on the device.
- Snap shot/video button provides the controls for taking image or video directly on the device.
- Micro SD card slot provides portable and flexible storage capacity options for transfer to other devices or computer.
- HDMI port enables the patient to watch the image or video on TV or monitor when connected.
- USB port provides another option for the doctor to watch the image or video at the same time, when saving the image or video on the PC or computer.
- Specular is interchangeable for different fit situations during inspection of specific purposes such as Infant or pets, etc.
- Specular can be fitted for soft tube, for better comfort in the inspection of mouth, throat and nose.
- Build-in rechargeable battery enables portability and long hour operation in external conditions (3.5 hours)
Camera Resolution : 720P CMOS sensor, default 960 x 720
Function Buttons : Power/Snap/Record/Reset
Storage : Built in 16GB Micro SD Card (up to 32GB)
Focus Range : 5mm ~ 50mm
Light Source : 4 pcs LEDs
Output Interface : SD card slot/USB 2.0 Mass Storage
Image Output Interface : HDMI out
Image Format : JPEG
Video Format : MOV
Frame Rate : 30 fps
AEC, AGC : Auto
Operating Temperature : 10°C ~ +50°C (±10%)
Operating Humidity : 30% RH ~ 80% RH
Battery : 3.6V, 3350 mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
This handheld high resolution digital otoscope could make it easy for doctors to use it in any occassion. Doctors could easily check the ear canal and tympanic membrane with the help of built-in LED light. With real time picture and video recording, highly enhance the possibility of future diagnosis. HDMI Connection to external larger size monitor, make it possible for patients understand their ear problem and the process of treatment. Greatly enhance the doctor-patient relationship.
National/International Medical Device Legal Permit No.
TFDA Medica Device No. 008355
USA FDA Registered Establishment Number : 3021230790